Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The New 1D Music Video Will Give You the Feels and I Can't Stop Watching It




You could set the over/under for the amount of times I've watched this today at a billion and one would still be wise to take the over. I'm guessing this is their last music video before taking their break for a year (I'm praying it's only just a break and not a permanent break up of the band) and since the name of it is "History" it was the perfect video to have a montage of a bunch of highlights of the first five years of the band's existence. I'm not ashamed to say I teared up during this video. These guys are fucking awesome and who the hell knows what's gonna happen going forward. Quite possibly coulda been the last time we see all four of these guys in a music video together. Definitely gave me the feels, and I'm gonna continue to watch it all damn night. I also might just end up going down a 1D music video rabbit hole and watch a bunch of vids. All they've ever done is churn out absolute fire jams and I'm hoping that'll continue whenever this "break" is over.




P.S. I've said it before, but I can't say it enough. If you're a 1D hater, you're just lying to yourself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment