Thursday, September 1, 2016

Free Money Friday 9/1/16

Alright alright alrighttttt we're back. Another year of college football so naturally I had to break back into the blog game. Lets start off with I guess the game of the night University of South Carolina vs. Vanderbilt. While SCar does suck, I can't believe Vegas is giving Vandy 4 points, I love SCar +4 here. SCar is 7-0 in the last 7 against Vandy, I doubt this is the year Vandy is going to turn that around.

I really like Michigan -40 here. Hawaii had to travel to god damn Australia last week so they are BEAT UP. No team in the NCAA has ever traveled 10,000 miles for their first two games. Not to mention, Hawaii got a nice 51-31 pounding in the land down unda. Michigan has had a ton of time to game plane for the Rainbow Warriors. -40, lets goooooo!



This is ESPN's game of the week. Although Bovada doesn't have an over/ under listed, i'm seeing it at 44. I really like the over here. I think both ball clubs will be putting points on the board with LSU slightly edging out the Badgers.


This right here is my mortal lock of the century. UNC +3. Put the god damn farm on it. UNC's QB Mitch Trubisky is an absolute stud. Their WR Mack Hollins is also sick. The Bulldogs have a rookie QB, coming into the Georgia Dome and playing against the Tarheels isn't exactly the most friendly introduction to college football. Take UNC +3, you will be happy you did it.

This should be an awesome game. Two incredibly storied college football teams. Again, for some reason Bovada doesn't have the O/U right now, but I'm seeing it at 52-53. I really like the over here. I think Bama will put up a ton of points by themselves and USC may chip in a few as well. In the last 5 season openers for Bama, they have hit the over.

I don't need any other reason other than 4 on Clemson. Lock him in for the Heisman. Also, Clemson's WR's are filth.

If we're being honest here, this is the first game that I don't love. With that being said, my gut is telling me Longhorns +4. The Irish lost their leading rusher and top 4 receivers leave this off season so they will need to see some guys step up.

I like Ole Miss +4.5 here. Also I hate FSU so take that with a grain of salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment